If you have some plans of taking your baking hobby into the next level, the first thing to make sure is that you have the baking essentials or the tools needed for baking.
It is recommended that you do not start baking unless you already have these baking essentials in your hand. The purpose of this post is to provide you a list of the top baking necessities you need to secure before you start some serious baking. That’s exactly what I did when I was just starting to bake, I made sure that I have all my supplies ready.
Learning To Do Baking Easily
When you are still learning the ins and outs of baking, the last thing you want to worry about is missing an important tool you should have in the first place. Because the thing is, your focus should be on learning how to bake and not on your tools. Do you agree? Here are my recommendations for baking essentials.
- Apron – the first on my list. Aprons are needed by any baker and not only by experts and professional ones contrary to what most of you think. Wearing an apron actually makes you look more professional and you’ll feel that way too. Of course, it keeps your clothes from getting dirty while you work in the kitchen. Don’t worry about not looking fashionable because there are lots of beautiful aprons you can buy in shops.
- Cake Pans – Be sure to collect quality cake pans. In baking, the important thing is not only a great recipe but having the right baking pans. Cake pans will enable you to create those perfect cakes and layers.
- Fondant Polisher – an icing polisher will help you make smooth icing cakes all the time. With a great fondant polisher, you can achieve those smooth finish on icing cakes and make them look like those you can find in professional bakeshops.
- Piping or icing bags – make sure you have disposable piping or icing bags in hand because it makes managing frosting and icing very easy. You don’t need to spend a lot of time cleaning up cause you can quickly throw away the bags after use. No hassle involved.
- Measuring Cup Set – recipes guide us when we bake. and these recipes involves correct measurement. following these measurements is highly crucial to your success in the kitchen and you can only do this with the right equipment, a measuring cup set. using the correct quantity of ingredients is truly a key to baking success.
- Cake rings – cake rings are used to make treats and cake layers easily. the sizes vary so you can make your choice of how big you want your cakes and layers to be. if you want bigger cakes, use the bigger size cake rings and if you want smaller, use the smaller sized cake rings. use them with parchment papers or baking mats.
- Silicone baking mats – is a tool that I recommend to everyone, you can’t go wrong with it as it is my best discovery when it comes to baking tools. I thank my friend for letting me try this because from then on, my baking has never been the same. I always rave about the nonstick property of these mats.
No baked goodies whether cakes, cookies, pizzas will ever stick to it. with this, there’s no need for rolls and rolls of parchment paper or even greasing. so you really get to save on a few bucks. it can be repeatedly used and comes at a very affordable and reasonable rate. storage and clean up has never been easier with this.
Every baker who wishes to make things easier in the kitchen while baking needs to have this one. Before my discovery of this, rolls of parchment papers were in my kitchen, making things look messy no matter how much I organize. Now, no more parchment papers, only a few sets of silicone baking mats.